Pharmacy (UG) SAR
The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) announces a new Self Assessment Report (SAR) format for the Undergraduate Pharmacy Programs, applicable with effect from January 1, 2016.
The implementation of New SAR for Accreditation of Undergraduate Pharmacy Programs will be as follows:
- The Revised format for SAR is applicable for all the Institutions, as the Tier system for the Undergraduate Pharmacy is abolished by NBA.
- The New Self Assessment Report (SAR) format for the Undergraduate Pharmacy programs will be effective from January 1, 2016.
- Institutions which have already submitted SAR in the existing format will have an option to either continue in the same format or apply afresh in the new format. This option will be available till March 31, 2016.
- Institutions wishing to submit fresh applications will have an option to do so either in the existing SAR format or the new SAR format till March 31, 2016.
- There will only be the new SAR format available with effect from April 1, 2016.
In case of any query, please write an e-mail to the Member Secretary, NBA at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Applicable for all the programs, except those granted full accreditation for 5 years as per Jan 2013 Manual.)